Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)

Hi

Finally having a chance to look at the agoracom today after a day of meetings up in the Peterborough area and all I can say is what the heck?!?!?

NOT released some great news yesterday & we are down today---I know in the past our shareprice drops on news, but I was hoping this trend would not continue forever.

NOW Windfall/EAG---what is happening here? I originally bought NOT back in 2004 (if memory serves) for Windfall, the RoF was just a 'bonus' in my eyes.

As many others on the board, I was extremely disappointed when they new BoD (not RN & Co.) sold off Windfall for peanuts, IMHO.

However, I still held onto the 'hope' they knew what they were doing & it was in our best interest to save $, reduce our 'burn rate' & put more funds towards the RoF---until today.

I am sick to my stomache to see the volume & shareprice jump for EAG for a few reasons;

1. because I knew how much RN believed in the project & we as NOT shareholders could have really benefitted from this

2. I had finally decided to 'jump' into EAG after having a brief chat with a few posters at the NOT gala last night (crazydik & boatboy) & the shareprice has jumped $0.18.

Being a 'novice' investor, I have missed the 'boat' in my mind ( i'm also 'cheap' & have a hard time paying $0.33 for something I could have had for $0.16 24 hours earlier---but i am working on it, haha). However, this could only be the beginning for EAG & it is now heading to $5++ (I just have no clue)

Still, I really wish NOT had Windfall----what would our shareprice be worth today with Windfall, RoF & all the others projects RN was working on?!?! I would like to think more than $1.50+

Speaking of the other projects--whatever happened to China & the Tungsten mine in NB? Any info would be appreciated.

Don't get me wrong, I am still Long & Strong on NOT, and will probably be the happiest guy in the world if we can get the shareprice back to $7+ in 2010

At the end of the day, I/we cannot control what direction the BoD takes, only what we buy & when we buy/sell (my wife was just kind enough to point out i've been talking about buying into EAG since Nemis/Harvey were named to the BoD)---I guess hindsight is 20/20

All the best to NOT shareholders--let's hope the BoD brings us to the 'promise land' (in this case, shareprice) in 2010!!

Trace

Please login to post a reply
Trace
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/10/2007
Social Links