Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
Re: JJJ & EAG
over 14 years ago
in response to Stratopod's message

"...it was a fun day and reminded me of Sept./07, when NOT took off..."

Talking about Eagle...

Last thing I remember I was running for the door
I had to find the passage back to the place I was before
"Relax," said the night man, "We are programmed to receive
You can check out any time you like but you can never leave."

A lot of posters here seem to be 'believers' more than investors. No harm, though. It's human. But beware: addiction to a stock is still addiction. Lots of fun, for sure. But may become blinding.

Read my lips: NOT is now a long-term stock. It is less and less speculative with time, look at what we have underground!!! And from Wes Hanson's own words 'we were once a junior mining company but things are changing and we are moving up to a more senior level'. I candidly (is it an OK english word?) think that this man means what he says!

Wes dared to prove its point last fall when he bullied Cliffs with his share-exchange offer. "OK Big Guy, you want to get in the ROF, fine, but you will have to cope with someone else: Noront Resources!" I may be loser short-term, but I am proud of having tendered my shares to Noront. And yes I hope the SP to rise to 10$ before 2014 so that I can cash these juicy warrants out!

What we see is what we get, guys! All these drill results, all these outstanding news, and still a buck and a half. So if one expects this stock to sky-rocket to 10$ within a trading day, well, one is better to look elsewhere... It's a crazydik-type of stock. If you can't wait to the next morning to see if your plant has grown, better to take your loss on NOT and puts the seeds left into a true junior. My humble opinion, and just talking, guys!

Oh, and the Manipulators and the Illuminatis are the the same! (C'mon...Please)

GLTA.

BB.

Please login to post a reply
BarbuBeatnik
City
Montreal
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined