Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to tmleafs26's message

Hey Leafs,

Here is a question for you.Would the FN had this blockade if CLIFFS did not buyout FWR?I don't, i don;t think they knew there is a world class deposit there, and the only reason this has happened is because NOT tried t hostile take over, which made CLIFFS have to make their move early.Which triggers the FN who put up a blockade, NOT loses the takeover on top of it all, and everyone wants to know why is NOT SP being affected, to me they started this freaking mess.Buyout of $5??? you say, when this SP is around 1.50 still (hope not lower) next month i bet $3.50 or $4 will look really good.

Sorry guys, when things are rollin and the BOD is doing what they should be, i'm all smiles and positive 100% on this board, but when they are not,you must voice your concerns as well.

Someone said they talked to WES or someone on the NOT team today, and they said they were not worried about the everyday SP.Well i am, and i am sure lots of you are too.This is suppose to be about shareholders value, not what he thinks.

I do know that whenever this blockade is over we see a huge upswing, when that is , is what baffles me, and i am sure the venture police will want an explanation as to why the SP went up .50 in a day with no news, but wen it tanks a buck no need to say nothing.Anyway, i'm done.Hope tomorrow is a better da.

Hope to hear from GLORIEUX and HOOV soon about their adventure at PDAC.

Good night

IAMS

Please login to post a reply
IAMSUDBURY
City
Sudbury
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined