Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to IAMSUDBURY's message

I VOTE BUYOUT! - I believe the big boys plan is working. Frustrate the HELL out of retail, make them bail out and leave, and scoop up a multi billion dollar company for pennies. I'm frustrated as all hell right now, and I'm at a point where if they said $5/share buyout, I would vote YES - knowing full well this company is worth A GREAT DEAL more than $5/share.

I think they will frustrate the hell out of us until any offer will look good no matter how much of a low ball.

We flew to $7 on one hole with nothing proven. Now we have just tripled our resource, $10 billion in the ground for starters of what we know, chromite, gold, blah blah blah blah, the list goes on and we are sitting at $1.50 - what a @#%@% joke this is. My money is tied up where I could be making 25% somewhere else, I'm just waiting to break even on so much potential.

FRUSTRATED!!!!!!!!! (Looks like their plan is working - screw everything up, screw over retail, piss everyone off, and get a nice golden ticket payout, while we'll be lucky to get 15% in the end )

This is my opinion of what will happen, I hope I'm wrong.

The way were going - crazydik will be sleeping forever, because retail wont see $20/share, but I guarantee those with deep pockets wont see $20 either - they will see A GREAT deal more

Just my opinion..........

Peace

TML26

Please login to post a reply
tmleafs26
City
Mississauga
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating