Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)

Was at PDAC today briefly this is what I got speaking to NOT booth to WES and Geologist.

-Area is huge and so much work to do.

-Someone tripped and said something about drilling in April (not sure if thats when the blokade will end, or winter drilling ends or what, could be nothing, could be something)

-TSX listing is not coming in the forseable future. "Why do it when we dont need to"

-All holes have been reported back except for JJJ Zone

-Lots of drill cores sent to be assayed on JJJ GOLD ZONE, at lab, waiting for assays to come back, hopefully soon.

-Lots of chatter about Chromite, now that its in the Provincial budget. NORONT is not on board yet with the McGuinty gov't by the sounds of it, but sounds like they were working on that.

-Day to day SP dips mean nothing. Nobody really looks at the SP daily, its not important when the real value is known to be so much more huge than currently reflective, wonder if real value will ever be known, probably take years.

They had a really cool computer screen setup, where u place a drill core sample and the screen loads up and shows you what drill core its taken from, what the assays were, a picture of the drill core wet and dry - really cool, and on the map even shows where the drill core was taken from - all this from a serial number in the drill core places on this computer screen - apparently NOT devleoped this technology.

There was ZERO concern from NOT mgmt on the blockade or the depressed SP, they know what they have and they know it will be reflective in the SP soon enough. They seemed like a very confident group.

There maybe more, jsut dont remember now as talking to the EAG guy when Eagle Hill was .155 cents and telling me news is about to hit the wire really is bugging me right now, since EAG is up over 170% - oh well, win some and almost win LOTS :)

Peace

Please login to post a reply
tmleafs26
City
Mississauga
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/10/2007