Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)

I find some of the remarks on this forum very suspicious! First of all the posters that are doing the whining just happen to be some of the same posters that bailed on NOT before the FWR takeover. For the life of me after all the BASHING you guys did before during and now after the takeover, I can’t figure out why you are back?

The comment below was posted by someone this morning notice the soft BASH. The individual that posted this on the forum is a known NOT hater so why would you buy back in and then shed doubt by posting that “terrible” news could be coming down the pipe. Please, so transparent.

“(I hold a core position and add when stocks come available at a price that I think is good. This was a bonus, unless there is some terrible news coming down the pipe that we haven't heard yet).” lol please.

This crap started last week with the appearance of JD and DonyPee trying to advise us. Gimmi a break, hgs225 maybe the reason that you are marked as a basher is that you might just be one. After going through your past posts I haven’t be able to find one that doesn’t BASH or shed doubt on anyone investing in Noront.

It’s very clear to me that the RAT’s that jumped some month ago want back in this play and will try and come across as friends and advisors to do so.

My advice is this, if you want to see what a poster really thinks of our beloved NOT, then go back and see what that person posted in the past. Though people are entitled to change their mind I can promise you that this bunch of monkeys knows exactly what they are doing. And looking at the messages posted lately they are trying to move back in and shed doubt and soft bash Not.

Just tell me this, who in their right mind would come on a forum and say, “well I just bought more Noront, hope it doesn’t drop”, if this is your attitude when you invest you will be losing a lot of money.

Lance

Please login to post a reply
Lance Swago
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/06/2007
Social Links