Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)

Vermillion's post is right on.... but I also see Snezzer's post also being right on. I see good arguments in both. Funny how there are rarely absolutes. The FN people should benefit from the wealth in their back yard, but at the same time, FN companies should take their place in the world of competition with no guarantees of contracts unless they are competitive. Their are many reasons why the blockade could be considered legitimate and perhaps others that are not. In the end I would like to see their communities prosper handsomely with a standard of living in harmony with their way of life, but not the entities within their group acting for themselves under the umbrella of their community. These sorts exist in all races and creeds when ever opportunity presents.

Please login to post a reply
Sum4All
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/04/2007
Social Links
Private Message