Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to t craig's message

T Craig,

Great post right up until the end! I found myself captivated in all of your very positive and plausible musings of quite possible high success with Noront. But then to find myself on an enchanting beach chugging a Bud Light? Paleeeaze!

Can't you maybe expand your horizons just a wee little bit with your new found fortunes and maybe move on to a beer with perhaps a tiny bit more substance to it then a Bud Light? Might as well celebrate with a Keystone and a box of Kraft mac and cheese. But I really did appreciate the compelling synapsis and thanks for the good laugh at the end...

Perhaps it's heartening to know that us poor retail investors aren't going to let fortunes change us, go to our heads, or turn us into snobby aholes I guess!

18tee

Please login to post a reply
18tee
City
moscow
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/23/2007