Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)

Hello all

I do not post often here since first run up. A couple of friends were chatting and one is starting to get cold feet. I told him that he held through the tough times and not to sell before the big run.

Here is why I think the run is coming.

1- BRIC, yes I still believe this is huge! They are coming out of recesion and ramping up. This will drive the price of Nickel up again. 3+ BILLION people consuming is HUGE!

2- Check out the run in the price of NIckel. We are approaching ten bucks again, but inventories still high.Why? Because they see that inventories are going to start to drop again and very soon.

3- I too have had dealings with FN and find them very inteligent. They know what they are doing to gain respect and get what they want. Yes the cost of milk and bread will drop when roads and rail are installed. Life will get better for all in the area. They want jobs for those that want to and can work. Hey, why not give them some options/warrants, we gave them to many otheres that were brought in for short times and did very little! NOtice that they did not do the blockade until there was major reserves proven up. They will let us drill just show them the respect and work with them not against them.

4- With CLF, the Gov and FN on board things will happen, PERIOD.

5- Did NOT piss some off up in the Ring,maybe but so what? They exposed a major and got infastructure started. This brought ligitamacy to the next WORLD CLASS minning district.

6- Oh yeah, I almost for got THE GOODS IN THE GROUND at Eagles Nest! We are open at depth and even with my limited knowledge I can see that they just have to keep following the stuff untill they hit the mother load. Oh yeah, look over there it's AT12, what is there? More stuff! Rumors of something good? Over there, some cromite! Over there some Gold? Was there talk of something called Vanadium, Rhodium, Platinum, Paladium and anything else that is worth my soul?

I could go on but really must I? I think NOT! Sell my shares? Try to pry them from my dead hand!

I think I will just put a fire on and curle up to Crazy Dick and and wisper in his ear about Life after NOT on the beach sipping or chugging my Bud LIght!

T

Please login to post a reply
t craig
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
08/03/2009
Social Links