Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
Re: Patience
over 14 years ago
Patience
over 14 years ago

If there is one thing I've learned in the last 2 years its patience. Well, maybe I learned a little about resilience too. If we look at the facts, if we look at what we have there, if we take out the emotion and if we take out our need for "immediate gratification" we will see that this storey is playing out quite favourably for all.

This will be a mining area, we have enough interest, we have a big player, we have the interest of the goverment. With all this a mine will happen.

For us, we are all here to make money, we have 2 choices, buy and hold and take some risk on missing the ups and downs or buy and sell and take some risk on missing the ups and downs. In both scenarios there is risk, its up to us to decide our risk tolerance.

I have always held a good chunk of NOT and not sold. But I also have a smaller portion i have bought and sold and rebought, time will tell if I have made the right decision, and with time we need to have patience.

The one thing I feel though is that when this rocket ignites, there is going to be no holding back and then the only thing you really need to worry about is the word "greed"

at what point do you exit? Make a mental note now of what you want and what you will accept. Sell half at the latter and hold for the former....

Good Luck to all

Storm

Please login to post a reply
storm5151
City
Grimsby Ontario
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined