Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to rapidrob's message

Rapidrob, Were all investors and we all want what's best for us shareholders and that's why we try invest with the company that will give us the biggest bang for our buck and I feel that NOT is that company. NOT has got the minerals in the ground , they are the largest landholder, they have only drilled less than 2% of their property, they maintain a good relationship with First Nations and they are clever bunch of business men running the show that have got a reputation too maintain and they are doing a fine job of it. Do I trust the BOD? Well of course not. We seen how quickly the FWR / BOD threw their shareholders under the bus. This is business and we have to treat as such and the NOT management is no different.

Now you say that CLF folks remain transparant in their dealings to the point people are comfy doing business with them, (I really had a hard time keeping my breakfast down when I read that) well Bernie Madeoff is doing 150 years for doing what he did illegally and CLF got what they got legally. The FWR shareholders did not get their true worth. FWR was a major find that was taken for $1.00. In my mind , that's not fair but , that's business. Tyler Resources didn't have 1/10th of what FWR had and they went for $1.60.

It would be nice to have a people person like Mr. Nemis running the show, a person we could trust and a person that left you with a warm and fuzzy feeling inside but that's not what we got. We got a management team that's smart, shrewed and they would not hesitate to throw you under the bus because this is a business and you have to treat it as such.

The NOT team can take credit for getting all parties to the table and for the planning stages of the infrastructure. This is a gimme.

Rapidrob, when you say you can get comfy doing buisness with CLF, Well I would be careful if I was you , you never know, you could end up with tire marks all over your back. Just remember, this is business and a business only.

Please login to post a reply
BENJY
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/03/2008
Social Links
Private Message