Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to nylusiak's message

How much more proof do you require ??

I would say we have more than enough. There have been some position playing of course by some plays but the bottom line is that this is going to be huge.

To me it seems a matter of watching the whole ROF and not just one or two plays. We could discuss NOT until the cows come home but at the end ot the day we would not get far. When we consider all of the plays and the dinamics, things begin to get blurred.

Nylusiak says it straight and simple. "We know this will be huge , we just don't have any say in how huge"....lolol.

Now we have Cliffs and the promise of rail!! This should change things forever.

I sold my FWR and took 98 cents. I did not wait for the Cliffs shares to kick in. I don't know if I did the right thing or not. I know I could buy Cliffs on the market and I just amy. It appears to me that for now Cliffs will be a continuation of investment opportunities up there but Cliffs has no Exploration crew that I know of. They will be pulling from the other plays they ingest.

There are 10 years of ups and downs here with regard to investing. I wish I wa a little younger. All of you in your 30s and 40s will do very well.........:)

Don

Please login to post a reply
donypee
City
thunder bay, ontario
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
01/23/2007