Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to Babjak1's message

Babjack,

FWR,SPQ etc use Webequie Diagnostics. I would think that Cliffs is going in with FWR.

Something went wrong. I had friend fly in to Thunder Bay. He showed me some very disturbing pictures of oil cans etc... I am not sticking up for Cliffs. I think you know why. Too cheap! Having said that, the fact remains that there was some nonsense going on up there.

I was sure that, with so much at stake up in that area, all plays would have been on their best behavior re environmental issues as well as the fact that they are exploring is someone's yard so a little decorum is called for.

I am not here to knock Noront. I am here to buy more. Please do not take this the wrong way but in all honesty I do not think it is the companies like Noront, FWR etc along with those plays which have been there for some time. I do think some of the blame will fall on them simpley because they are there.

The fact that Noront used representation for Native Issues from Alberta made no sense back then and makes none now. I recall googleye discussing this issue and he said it would come back to bite them. I don't know that Noront stood themselves in good stead if in fact the caches were a deliberate attempt to skirt an issue and pull wool over eyes. Issues like this must be dealt with head on as was discussed before and the goal must be "win-win".

There could also be some squeezing and pay back and all of those other issues but the bottom line is to explore on a quiet sea. Bring in the Firsr Nations ( who are not asking for the world) and deal everyone 5 cards.

BTW Babjack,

This is affecting the whole area and Cliffs is not immune. If this grows, look out, thais is why it is imprtant at the grass roots.The further out from Centre this goes, the more it costs and the more hands in the pie. (Lawyers). Not that there's anything wrong with them...:)

Don

Don

Please login to post a reply
donypee
City
thunder bay, ontario
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined