Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to donypee's message

Most of what I have read this morning makes sense !!!! Odd for me to say.

I live in Southwetsrn Ontario and have no direct connection to ROF area other than having been invested there far too long. The following is just my quick observation of Noront and the situation at hand.

1. Ever since the ridding of Richard Nemis it seems that the powers to be at Not have tried to rid themselves over time of anything even connected with the old BOD. Neil, John Harvey, Mungall and so on. The guys that knew the area, knew the people and could facilitate the going forward.

2. The bull shit over the FWR takeover and how FWR wouldn't sit down and negotiate on a freindly basis. Don't believe it for a minute, it was orchestrated by Noront totally! Then SP manipulated to suit the situation.

3. The "King of The Ring" bullshit, come on this is not a fight on ice hockey and the winner skates around arms in the air. An astute business person would most likely play down their position even if they were the greatest in order to proceed with the competition on a more amicable basis.

4. I too questioned the hiring of a Native Chief from outside the area irregardless of his credentials. I do not know Chief Nolan or his history but even First Nation people are territorial, no diferent than the rest of us!!

5. NR during the FWR daelings were supposed to be game changers, aces in the whole, FWR was a shoe in to be part of Noront. They did screw all to influence anyone and if anything the whole Noront approach only alienated the two companies.

I can't go on forever here, but in summary I think it is about time our high priced help in the front office perfomed like the professionals they think they are and quit with all the blunders. Then again the little I know just maybe they have all their ducks in a row???

Justduke

P.S. notice the emphasis on their.

Please login to post a reply
Justduke
City
Durham
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined