Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
Re: Theory...
over 14 years ago
in response to vermillion's message

When you can't figure out what is up, go with what your gut tells you and then do the opposite. The old Cougar taught me that. He is gone now. He can't give me advice, but I remember what he said.

It's funny vermillion, me and a buddy were talking about the same thing you discribe about our gut. We have made better decisions when we have done the opposite of what our gut tells us, i think your old Cougar has taught you well. That being said where does that leave us for monday morning? Not knowing the reason of why Noront had to release such a leading NR ,on a friday after closing, knowing full well it will put more downward pressure on the already downward pressure that has been applyed to the share price. Possible reasons for an NR like this, at this time have already been suggested that make sence , like a low share price buy out. If the BOD were to were to use this to get the share price down to give lower price options, well that would be very telling would it not? So why now, i do not have the answer, i wish i did because then i would know how to profit from the turmoil this NR causes in all of us retail.This is all my humble opinion , because this may not cause turmoil in all. So this brings us to Monday morning, i expect the share price to go down, should i try and sell some , if i do will i be able to get them back at a lower price or will they be there to simply catch all the falling shares never to be seen again buy retail. Now back to that gut feeling what does yours tell you? Will you follow your gut or will you buck the feeling? Hell i don't what to do, but i do know what not to trust!! gratefuly paliman

Please login to post a reply
paliman
City
prince george
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/04/2007
Social Links