Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to sag4tag's message

Hey Saggie, (can I call you Saggie?)

I tried to investigate the NUMA thing. I think the Numa you are referring to is a coincidence.

If you google 'Noront PDAC' you get this.

Search Results

Results include your SearchWiki notes for numa pdac. Share these notes
Copy and paste this link into an email or IM:
PDAC ... Presentation at the 2009 PDAC Investors Exchange. ...
www.norontresources.com/Investors/Corporate_Presentations/ - Cached - Similar -

I tried to find out where with this went without much success. I have no idea what this means but specualted it had to do with real-time updates. 'Apps' is pretty much the buzzword of 2010 (in reference to applications) in relation to Apples iPhone and Blackberry 'apps' and by association - every other computing device.

I'd love to hear some other guesses as to what it means. I can speculate all day long and enjoy it, but I'm so often wrong with Noront I bite my tongue.

All I know for sure is that it is being released at the PDAC. What the acronym stands for. And that the logo signifies 'King of the Ring'.

As an aside. If the fact remains that nodoby here can figure out what this NUMA business is, then I'd take a guess that the insider news flow is pretty much toast. Finding out NUMA should be a cakewalk compared to finding out about the next NR!

Please login to post a reply
brattymack
City
Toronto
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
06/30/2009
Social Links