Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
To the moon
almost 15 years ago
Re: To the moon
almost 15 years ago
almost 15 years ago
almost 15 years ago
in response to sunlover50's message

Well spoken Sunlover. In fact, though I suspected my wording would be taken personally as I could have taken more care with it, my post was not truly aimed at "you". I was speaking to the general "you" who make the same mistakes over again and are truly unhappy about their inability to make moves that would benefit because of fear or unrealistic expectations. You are obviously happy with your approach and I did point out that being long is fine for the true long. However, many adopt the name "long" as there seems to be no other description for what they do, though it's not truly a choice but their own self-made trap. My basic thrust would be that one should always take profits as this is truly the only time that you do make a profit. Every major guru out there, even the longs, will tell you that you need to take profits out. It's a fine line between whether one just wants to sit on it and not be checking every day/month/year and one who is dancing with greed. Some who participate aren't even aware that they are practicing greed. "A bird in the hand" and such phrases from long ago attest to a balanced approach to living. It's all a matter of perspective though. These are just ideas for folks to adopt or dismiss as they feel it pertains to their lives or not.

Please login to post a reply
Sum4All
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/04/2007
Social Links
Private Message