Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to rwinger7717's message

Good Morning rwinger7717 and everyone else.

Thank you for your inquiry and for your participation within the AGORACOM Community. As some of you have correctly noted, a sizable number of posts have been flagged as a violation - and upon review a number of those reports have been ignored.

I won't take too much of your time to clutter this board with another message about acceptable forum behavior, however if anyone comes across a message that is not a violation to our six rules of use that you don't see eye to eye with, simply ignore it, and move on.

On the other hand if you see a message that clearly represents a violation, do not respond to it. You must use the violation reporting feature. Otherwise, you are just engaging in endless clutter.

On a side note, and in response to the issue of clutter, do not reply to this message or any other message with "here, here" or "censorship" or any other such annotations. This is the Noront Resources board where investors and potential investors come to seek knowledge and make better investment decisions about the company.

At the end of the day, even if you don’t see eye to eye on everything, we are all here for one purpose. To build a Noront community for current, prospective and future investors. Together, we’ve done that. On occasion, Tempers will flare and camps will entrench themselves. That’s OK. It happens sometimes. During these moments, our job is to remain neutral and make sure the rules are being adhered to. To apply the rules equally to all. We can never waiver from this basic tenet. Some will disagree with our decisions and that is OK as well.

Having said that, we will not tolerate those who use these kinds of opportunities to accuse AGORACOM of a bias towards it's senior members.

We have reviewed thoroughly what has been deleted, and I assure you that no material evidence or facts of any nature have been deleted at any point this week.

In stead the posts that were removed contributed to said clutter.

As many users of the forum have noted, we keep constructive criticism but we delete the whining and negativity. This is an information forum, not an emotions forum.

On a final note I hope that everyone can use the weekend to recollect, relax and if you are in the Greater Toronto Area interact with AGORACOM. As I am sure many of you are aware, AGORACOM will be meeting with members at our booth (#1006) on both Saturday (1:00) and Sunday (12:00). We will be drawing for cool prizes on the spot! Be sure to print off your profile page and bring it with you so you can enter the draw!

See you there!

Thank you all again for your participation and contributions to the forum.

Kind Regards,

Andreas Marouchos

Community Director

Please login to post a reply
AGORACOM Admin
City
Rank
Administrator
Activity Points
Rating
Date Joined
01/09/2008