Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to railroader's message

Thank you so much for your info RR. I have also heard that rivers were an issue. It seems to me they have their way and their aggregate.

I see I have some work to do tomorrow. I want to find out exactly who is funding the railroad. Is it Cliffs? Is it a group of plays? Government? First nations? or all of the above. Obama?...:)

if someone has this information i would sure like to hear about it.

On another note I would like to make mention of a few issues. First of all the post from Irish is a masterpiece of art. Her painting of this forum. She really made it look good. Let's keep it that way. There are times when rules are made to be broken. Fguide showing his kindness to Irish and in return Irish showing kindness to Bajack and the rest of the forum.

For the record Babjack. That is a beautiful avatar and thank you for sharing it with us in an attempt to distribute some of your joy. Some of us felt it.

Don

Please login to post a reply
donypee
City
thunder bay, ontario
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
01/23/2007