Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to cavedude's message

Cavedude,

I'm not getting nervous about the price action. I have been with this stock for years now and I plan to stay for years to come. Technical analysis is not a sure science but it offers some insight and helps to reduce the risk. My gut feeling is based on past behaviour. I follow Noront on a daily basis so I'm entitled to have a gut feeling for the current situation. I make phone calls to other companies in the area and they too pass on their gut feeling for what is going on in the Ring. I'm fully aware that I may be completely out in left field with my gut feeling on the price action. In fact, If I take my emotions out of the equations I would have sold at $2.70 and held for the next opportunity. Did you sell at $2.70 Cavedude or did you stay invested hoping for a bigger reward? To have sold at $2.70 and buy and buy at $1.80 was the smart thing to do. I don't mind missing the train on the way up as long as I keep collecting profits.

rosehill

Please login to post a reply
rosehill
City
Toronto
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/04/2007