Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to googleeye's message

googleeye, I actual don't disagree with you when you say it is NORONT's policy, direction or plan is not to release visuals. That said, I have learned since I first invested in 2006, because of a little gold find in Windfall, what is said and what is done at times is not always the same. That is my biggest concern with this company, I never know what in heck to expect next. This is why I have never ever been able to trade this stock. Because I just don't know what is going to happen next or when. But I am convinced beyond a doubt that the ROF lead by, or atleast ignited by, NORONT is going to be the biggest(or atleast close to) resource basin found since Sudbury??? and it is going to be worth alot of money. This is my humble opinion.

Now Keep the Faith

Please login to post a reply
sag4tag
City
Nanaimo
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/17/2007