Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to googleeye's message

Googleeye, you stated, "I don't think we will get any visuals. It has been this BOD's position since they took power not to report on visuals."

I agree that the co-CEO's took this position but in Wes's short leadeship time frame this is what was released June 29th(sorry but it looks like visuals to me),

Hole NOT-09-49 was planned as a 1,000 metre platform hole for BHEM survey evaluating the depth extension of the Eagle One mineralization. The hole was located at the northwestern contact of the Eagle One conduit. Visual inspection suggests the hole parallels the contact between the peridotite and granodiorite for its entire length. This hole intersected two zones of disseminated, semi-massive and massive sulphides one from 269.54 metres to 510.69 metres and the other from 749.7 metres to 945.67 metres, more than tripling the known down dip extent of the Eagle One mineralization to greater than 900 metres. The current results provide no information regarding the true thickness of the newly discovered zones because the hole was designed to follow the mineralization down dip and determine vertical continuity. Subsequent drilling will test these zones at higher angles to establish thickness.

Please login to post a reply
sag4tag
City
Nanaimo
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/17/2007
Social Links