Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)

It's nice to talk about mining possibility and poison pill, etc. in the next 4-5 years down the road. I have a positive outlook of Noront Resources for a long haul, but personally I evaluate the stock performance on a short-term basis and decide to keep the shares or increase/decrease shares in my portfolio.

Let's get down to the business and focus on what we'd like hear soon. Luncheon brought an upbeat mode to the shareholders and some institutional analysts. It's good however, the bottom line is that this stock still moves side ways as expected and it didn't help boost the share price. Noront has drilled up to hole #58. They certainly have enough "visuals" to report by now. Are they going to give us with the updates on 9 drills soon after PP is closed by Aug. 26th? Any opinions???

Please login to post a reply
MaCloud
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
05/13/2009
Social Links
Private Message