Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to MaCloud's message

Well, because you asked for it, here it is. It was posted by Shaquille on Aug 9. So no, I didn't make it up. I'm surprised you don't remember, because it was in a thread that you were part of, entitled Looking Forward.

"I phoned Joanne about 2 weeks ago. I asked if news would be out soon, knowing she could not be more specific than that. She said yes. I asked if we could expect visuals on holes 50, 51. She said that would be in a news update. When the news came out, guess what? no visuals so on Friday I phoned her back to ask why. I was told she didn't think she said we would get visuals as that is not the company policy unless they are 'spectacular'. She also said all further holes will be for BTEM (?) as well."

Either way, someone asked for an opinion and I gave mine. Thats what the board is here for right?

Please login to post a reply
googleeye
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
03/16/2008
Social Links
Private Message