Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
Newager
about 15 years ago

Thanks for your input and thoughtful comments. Sounds to me like something serious to consider and think about. Some will like it , some will not. I'm sure you like the prospects like the rest of us but until the tonnage is proven, your points should reign in runnaway enthusiasm. There seems to be two schools of thought. Your's and another that there is so much that will be found, that somebody's ore may have trouble being mined for a long while. This could happen but until it happens, I doubt it. I still see things as every bit that anyone finds will be needed for the area to see development. I'm thinking more will be found, but will there be enough to " mothball " finds by others. There are more than a few outcomes that may happen. It only makes the play more interesting. Like one of the participants from the " Beagle Conference " held recently in Victoria said, " a very interesting book will be written one day about the inner hapenings in the Ring of Fire." I hope to be around to read it.

I like how things have come together for Noront since Wes has taken over and demonsrated he can take charge. I'm even happier with the acknowledgement that Richard Nemis received. Noront has to make a serious impression that they want to develp a mine, maybe three of them. It will take a lot of money but that may be no problem. Getting it so far, at least lately, has been no problem for anybody in the area. This impression has to be serious for anyone wanting to take these players out so they make a fair offer. We are probably a while away from this scene.

Meeting with a group in Victoria the other day was a break for me. I just happened to be visiting here. I'd read about other groups meeting at functions in TO and wished I could meet some NOT investors. I wasn't disappointed. It was a great group hosted by Snug. I thouroughly enjoyed the openess of ideas.

Finally, the quality of postings has been very informative since the TO luncheon. Some great reading about views from that event. Just shows what some good news does to eliminate " clutter ". Here's hoping for a lot more good news!!

Please login to post a reply
antlizzie
City
Kenora
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/21/2007
Social Links