Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to Mucker's message

Mucker, could the snowman analogy not just represent the notion that maybe each of the lens keep getting bigger at depth and maybe reminds one of a snowman? Maybe we are not talking about a traditional "perfect" Christmas card snowman here.

While there might not be previous evidence of said snowman, it does not preclude that the Eagle's nest could not set a precedent. Remember what Wes said - he has not seen anything like this before. (not verbatim)

On another note, others have recollected that Hitler's hideaway was called Eagle's Nest and perhaps Noront should rethink their moniker. Recently I was in Alaska and learned a few things about eagles. Did you know that when the first egg is hatched and the newborn is healthy, all other unhatched eggs are discarded from the nest. Read what you want into Noront's choice of monikers but I will stick with "first one wins".

While sitting on the aft deck (by the pool) on the cruise ship in the town of Ketchikan, we were graced with the presence of an apparently curious bald eagle which literally hovered about 30 feet above us. It was a sight to behold. Canseco, I was witnessing your avatar up close and personal.

Keep in mind people that until the drills prove otherwise, the only snowman that we have are on Christmas cards, cookie cutters and soon enough our front lawns. Having said that, if it does come to pass, I am hopeful that our snowfella has a really small head!

Cheers everybody and enjoy your weekend.

Milsy1

Please login to post a reply
Milsy1
City
Mississauga
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/04/2007