Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to Mucker's message

Mucker, you are spot on. I haven't been posting much because I don't want to sound negative, but the stock price isn't a sure thing to blast off. If it was, the stock price would be much higher. To give you a clue, the deep pockets know we have at least 10 million tons, but the price is just over $2. What does that say? It says that 10 million tons isn't worth much!

People are speculating some very high tonnages today. I like to speculate too, but let's wait and see. The good news is that now we have a mine and the stock is heading higher. However, are we close to waking Crazy Dick? I don't think so.

I could go into my arguments why Noront is not the best bet in town, but I won't. I will say that our best bet is to be bought out by the big boys to keep this ore off the market. They know that there is not going to be enough demand over the next five years to make much profit. They need to control the market to make any money.

If Wes was claiming that this is game changer for the Nickel industry, that was pure speculation that demand exists for this nickel. People have on rose colored glasses if they think the economy is coming back anytime soon. Although, he was likely implying that these new holes are game changers for Noront. That is true. We are now in play bigtime and I would love to see a buyout.

Newager

Please login to post a reply
Newager23
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/28/2007
Social Links