Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
Wes Hanson
about 15 years ago

After listening to the presentation twice (because I liked it so much), I am convinced that Wes is the right man to take us forward to the next levels.

Wes's voice sounds remarkably like the actor John Goodman. And you could tell that he was in charge right from start. How could you not be impressed with this man, Wesley Hanson. No, I wasn't there, but I could almost picture him as he talked. As some who were there said, you could hear a pin drop. I believe it.

Many good things have come from this luncheon. The new changes to the website (in 2010) with 3D modeling, the 100 day plans, the new direction (officially) that we are going forward to mine The Nest at Eagle and the open hand to all investors (and he means it, his words).

But most importantly, Wes Hanson & Noront have solidified our belief (if there was any doubt) that Noront has not one, but three, world class deposits. As Wes put it, "he;s never heard of anything like this, anywhere in the world.

Wow ! I am impressed. I am kicking myself for not attending, but I got the message. We are "King of the Ring".

strato-ring

Please login to post a reply
Stratopod
City
Mississauga
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/16/2007