Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)

I'm on holidays from work this week and it has been raining just about everyday.

BUT THE SKY IS BLUE IN MY WORLD.

I'm enjoying spending time with my daughter and she has been more than patient with me when I run to the computer to take a quick peek. She told me, "mom, if I hear one more time this is for me, I'm going to scream." Then she says, "just kidding mom...but if you take me out for an ice cream later all will be forgiven with your peekishness."

I am about a dollar away from my average. I started averaging down very early and then continued to buy scraps when I had some extra dollars that weren't eaten by vet bills and home repairs.

What a holiday.! What a great time to be a Norontster.! I talked my dad into buying Noront shares last October for 1.25 per share. He has been giving me an earful for 1 year!@. I never told him what my average was because then I WOULD HAVE NEVER HEARD THE END OF IT. One day I'll be listening to how much tax he had to pay the government due to the Noront profits!. That I can listen to sympathetically while I sip on a nice glass of Cabernet.

I'm at home all week with my daughter. No trips. No money. It's all in Noront. But, I looked my sweet little cherub in the eye this week and told her her mom would make it up to her next year!

Love you fellow notster guys and girls out there .

cheers,

Babjak1

Please login to post a reply
Babjak1
City
Oakville
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined