Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to jacki79's message

I'm seeing, finally, some rays of sunshine through the gloom and doom surrounding Noront and it's share price these past long months as a direct result of the excellent geophysical data being collected on E1 'deep'.

However a word of caution is in order as there just isn't enough data yet to state emphatically that a sizeable deep ore body exists. Dick Nemis is out of the loop just as much as we are and has nothing solid to back up his hope/wish/guess that E1 size is tripled. Fact is that as of now no data exists to state any such thing which is why our share price can't get over a dollar or even close to it.

Good reasons to hold and not sell but not sure there is presently any reason to rush out and buy. Market seems to back up my thinking and won't be doing much until more results come in.

Please login to post a reply
Polylabel
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/11/2007
Social Links
Private Message