Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)

so is this just a shell game?? BMO has bought over 600k shares this am and still has an iceberg bid, now at .63.

Donypee, not sure what BMO is doing. I think they did not want the price to run up past 70 cents as this may have triggered some buying points for those trading on signals but cannot be sure as I am not in their head-just guessing. But they are buying heavy again.

I decided to call our old friend King Richard this morning and was lucky enough to get him on the phone. He is very excited about hole 49 like the rest of us. I asked him if he thought the grade would be consistent and he said absolutly. He explained that this is like a carton of eggs that were created by the same event and over time were flipped vertically...so according to him, this is all going to prove to be the same stuff, does not matter if on top or bottom cause it came from same location/event. He says this hole alone more than triples the resources of Eagle1.

He still has not sold any shares and has no plans on selling anything. The next few months will be very exciting as they drill Eagle1 again and again at depth. His last words were to be patient...I think anyone still here has learned that very well lol!

Elaine is still with him and charming as always on the phone.

Glorieux

Please login to post a reply
glorieux
City
Welland
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/23/2007