Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to dvdgray's message

Very, very interesting, now we have Sir Richard back on top where he should be. It's my hope that this is by direction of Mr. Hanson, what this does is prime the newby lookiing at investing in NOT to look deeper, just who is this Richard fellow and what's his title speak to?

the mounting of Sir Richard atop the crew is as it should be. Respectfully so.

Should we read any more into it? Is this a sign of Corporate change, things like this happen for a reason.

Been along time since we've had the good fortune of having "The Kid" Jennifer Nemis pop in with an update on her Dad's thoughts and happenings, as one investor that started this ride with Richard let me say that to see this is fantastic, again respect from new management, great stuff. Would it not be great to see him back involved here in some way, could be he allready is.

Richard is still king of the Ring, knows everyone, respected by many and Wes would know this. These small little touches aimed at keeping retail on a level keel may well work to alls advantage.

Are we on the way to being Exploration company of 2009?

With great regards to Richard on this wonderful Sunday

Rob

PS. add Misfit to the mia list. fellow Albertan.

Please login to post a reply
notster
City
Grande Prairie,Ab
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
11/04/2007
Social Links