Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)

But don't sell.

Our new CEO apparently acknowledges our existance, and remember that if the big guys want to make a profit on their holdings they have to sell to someone. If the market for their shares is hostile, and everyone has an exit strategy at or close to breakeven it will be tough for them.

Wes really has no choice but to follow the two headed clown act with integrity and transparency, otherwise the future is doomed and nobody in their right mind will want anything to do with this company in the future.

I am concerned that IR is buying time for him, because I fully expect the "NEW BROOM" approach to management from Wes. If we are patient and give the circus managers time to indoctrinate Wes to the Noront Way of doing things, we are in for a horrible and extended period of recovery.

I could close this with IMHO but damn it I mean it!!!

Get-er-dun Wes ..... Twelve days and counting ....

Aafab

Please login to post a reply
AafabVentures
City
Calgary
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/26/2007