Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to hgs225's message

What I've been trying to wrap my head around is WHY another chromite producer would WANT to speak on behalf of an up and coming chromite deposit elsewhere in the world that rivals their own competitive edge.

I mean, if they say "The RoF certainly has the potential to surpass quality and quantity of chromite deposits anywhere on this planet" then it's going to reflect badly on their own deposits and subsequent SP's....and if they are interested in someday OWNING part of the RoF, any positive spin could move the price up against their own interests.

And on the other hand, why would you invite someone who would have slightly disparaging things to say about the challenges of developing a new deposit??

I think somebody had second thoughts about the wisdom of hosting this guest speaker...question is; was it the speaker or Noront who pulled the plug???

Please login to post a reply
quackaphobe
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/16/2007
Social Links
Private Message