Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to Old Joe's message

Great post Joe,

"Best we all keep on putting it to the BoD in our own way and in our own time frame and manner."

"The NOT BoD backers, by putting on this SUDDEN Change of Face PR Campaign are finally waking up to real Reality."

"Value the Valuable."

"Begin and Continue to Value the More Valuable, MORE!"

Old Joe, good stuff, eventually we will see a concentrator operation to upgrade the chromite ore and E1 will pay for it. More nickel on the horizon bodes well for NOT especially if the grade is of sufficient % and the quantity is there, been said before that all that's needed to take this up several levels is another E1 type deposit, may the drills prove up. I look forward to some actual published tonnage estimates soon on the Blackbirds, announcement of BB3 some distance from 1 and 2 hopefully, as well as updates on AT12 drilling and assays from the drilling of the AT 11 area (new nickel ?) 12 kms from E1.

A companies greatest resource regardless of what it has in the ground will always be its shareholders, and like you i think the backers and BOD have aligned themselves to that fact. Valuable....yes we are.

Assays, assays, assays Pending!

"Best we all keep on putting it to the BoD in our own way and in our own time frame and manner."

Keep moving forward, keep asking questions.

Regards

Notster

Please login to post a reply
notster
City
Grande Prairie,Ab
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined