Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to irish1111's message

Trying to Speculate on why the Choice of G. R. for this position, and also making the choice NOW. And why announce the selection of a CFO prior to the Appointment of a Permanent CEO?

Making the Announcement the evening preceeding the First Significant Public Presentation under the auspices of this BoD, and on the same day as the long awaited release of a Well Written and No Nonsence Consultant Report on the Quality/Viability of the High Grade Mineral expected to move this Company into the Promising Prosperous future in it's own right, or as a Exploration Company very worthy of PARTNERING with a presently Operating Major Mining Company suggests that the current BoD has finally got their Specific "Plan of Action" ALL WORKED OUT, and have been given the "Go Ahead" by those who put this BoD in place.

This to me suggests they mush have a CEO Sitting in the Wings, as well as a firm idea, if not a firm choice, as to which Option they intend to pursue: "Go It Alone" or "JV" to a Major Mining Company, each for the intention of seeing this Mineral Deposit progress relatively rapidly to the Development Phase.

And, by Mineral Deposit, I am thinking of the Chromite ALL ON IT'S OEN. Other Minerals found in the Future NOT conforming to the category "Chromite Deposit" being excluded from Development via a JV Pertnership.

Wishfull desire as opposed to Wishfull thinking on my part. BUT!

There is far too much property yet to be probed by the Drill Bit to allow ALL the Unknown Prospective Wealth to be assigned to a Buy Out or Buy In at this very early stage of Area Exploration. And given the shape of Capital Markets currently and into the forseeable future, there is NOT enough Money in the World that could allow any Prospective Partner to pay a fair price for a significant portion of ALL this Potential Wealth.

The NOT Sum of it's Parts is definitely much more Valuable than the Whole of the Company PRESENTLY, as well as for a Very Long Time Into The Future.

May the Luncheon shed much light into our darkness.

And may doing so be the New Beginning.

Old Joe

Please login to post a reply
Old Joe
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/16/2007