Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)

Snug, really great graphics you have on your Blog by Ian Bliss of the Ring of Intrusive, in particular the erosion level graphic, makes one wonder just how far the eroded mineralization would have/could have been transported away from the area? I have often wondered just what are the chances that maybe theres more, much more, laying nearby in relative close proximity, flat on its side like a sword on a table laying at deeper depths not yet drilled to and as yet has not given up location to the gravity surveys? Theorizing here, could it be possibly that what lies at the bottom of the known chromite ribbons of mineralization is a flat thick river of chromite et all thats run the basement along the RFI back to the feeder conduits demarkation point. Can't wait for more info from NOT and FWR to help fill in the blanks, hopefully the expanded drilling has included delineating the depths the chromite runs. I may be way off base with this as I'am not a geo, i do welcome our resident geo help with this one.

Again Snug, great pics

Notster

Please login to post a reply
notster
City
Grande Prairie,Ab
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined