Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
question
over 15 years ago

This doesn't mean Webequie don't want to sign the agreement. Webequie is open to any developments in the area. My source says this is a first offer agreement from this new BOD Noront. New version agreement vs. old version. ...and Noront and Webequie has to go back to the table and address the issues they have.

Noront may have to answer why they don't want to use this and that.

Webequie has an agreement with drilling company Cyr drilling Ontario. They own\ hold 20 % of the company.

Webequie knows what's at stake here. Webequie wants to make money just like everyone. Not just employment, business opportunities.

And labelling Webequie as a extortionists or terrorist. Rogd45 you must be a very narrow minded person or you must have a mind set like skin head.

theres is enough money to be made for everyone ...not just investors..or big investors or the jr company or government ...i mean everyone ,,first nation people

Please login to post a reply
eastwoodtrader
City
Rank
Mail Room
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/07/2007
Social Links
Private Message