Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)

After speaking with Lund Gold yesterday, and Lar having received the same info from Seafield, a thought came to mind. Why is NOT being so silent, not just with us, but also with the JV's. Not too mention the other Companies in the ROF.

What if NOT already has a major on board(Silent partener))!!!!

What if that major wants to try and scoop up as many shares as is possible(9.9%) in the other ROF companies(FWR-SPQ-etc).Prior to doing an all out purchase.

What if this major wants to secure as much property in the ROF as they possbly can at this most opportune time. Everything is soooo cheap.

One of Rosseau's complaints with Richard was that he JVed(gave away) some of our property. Not now keeps the news from these JV's. Not sure how much money these JV's have in their kitties, but I would suspect they are not in the greatest position to go ahead with their commitments.(This is pure speculation on my part.) The JV's are unable to fufill their commitments and this land reverts back to NOT.

Not keeps as silent as they possibly can, to keep the share price suppressed.

If the share price is kept down, chances are the other players share price remains suppressed as well.

Once the dust settles, NOT remains the main exploration player, with the majors backing.

Cliff's is in the process of picking up 25% of KWG. I believe it was Donnypee, who said there were other majors involved.Sorry Don if it was not you.

Speculation to ponder/wonder about.

Tks RR

Please login to post a reply
railroader
City
Hornepayne
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined