Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to donypee's message

My first concern is that I have heard this BoD is going to end their relationship with Agoracom.

I could understand if they were really tightening their belts because they are short of cash. This is not the case nor is it the reason they wish to cancel the contract with Agoracom.

If this is true, it is because we share holders are here and by them canceling with Agoracom they cut off another means by which we attempt to communicate with this BoD.

Don,

If they ever ended their relationship with Agoracom, alarm bells will go off big time in my mind. The only reason to get rid of an excellent forum like Agoracom would be that they were up to no good and we are a pain to them. It would only work to their disadvantage because, we would only get more vocal via the Agoracom McFauld Lakes forum.

Notie

Please login to post a reply
Notie Girl
City
B.C.
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/24/2007