Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to donypee's message

I really haven't had much to say, EVER, on the topic of JoPaul Hamilsotto because I was giving our two-headed friend the benefit of the doubt after the proxy vote. It was Rawso and Irwin and Anderson I was vehemently opposed to.

Now, that being said, I too have some concerns. Let's not forget that we really don't know how many of the views this BOD shares with Irwin, who was very vocal during the proxy vote debacle.

Irwin's position was that he was "owed" because in his mind, he invested at an elevated price in the RoF because RN was an old-fashioned huckster, promoter, snake-oil salesman who reeled him in. Irwin's parting shot was that " There are no more suckers on Bay Street" ( not including him, I guess). So, he got caught in a sucker's game and wanted to take over the operation. Whatever, defies common sense but I"ll let it slide for now.

What I am seeing these days is the opposite of promotion; I see down-played results with a lesser drill result intercept heading up a NR, I see the very same problems plaguing this BOD as did RN. In fact, seeing as they were accusing RN of mismanagement with delayed assay results, and seeing how they have not met or exceeded this same standard persuades me more than ever that these issues were contrived in the first place.

Anyways, I'm still not all that cohesive this morning, but my point is this: To make a junior succeed, you need a nice blend of discoveries and skillful promotion to let the world know what you have. RN did both, with consummate ability. So much so that I think that's why he got booted: once the big boys realized that this really IS a world-class find, they wanted the promotion to STOP. They didn't want it shouted from the rooftops any longer.

That is why we have the antithesis of RN now: we retail were only supposed to help in the run-up of the SP, and then slowly become disheartened when the downward grind broke our spirits and our faith and our bank accounts. Only thing is, we didn't play along. And in fact, we continue to be more and more informed, and keep the story alive, thanks to the amazing efforts of everyone here.

Silence or not, I'm hanging on to my shares. I am fully persuaded of the potential of the RoF, and if I never hear another encouraging word about it, it won't dissuade me in the least. I remain ambivalent about our co-CEO's, and while it is a pleasant pasttime to think that this is all a carefully crafted strategic move to advance the project, I remain unconvinced. But I remain nonetheless.Me and my shares.

GLTAL

Please login to post a reply
quackaphobe
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/16/2007
Social Links