Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to vinny88's message

Thanks Vinny for posting this article. It may not be directly connected to Noront, so off topic, but it is revelent indirectly to Noront. NOT is going to need a lot of dollars to bring the Ring of Fire to production. It will most likely be somebody else, but whoever that is will need money as well. I do not think any big multi national company has the cash to spare. Some have more cash than others, but in these markets it is needed to secure day to day operations. You can bet that money will need to be borrowed. Many banks, especially south of the border, are not in any hurry to lend the money they are mandated to do. Slowly we will come out of this, and by the time money is needed for the development of the Ring of Fire, Canadian banks should have it for this type of investment. Now I don't know why Crazy Dick has posted his valuable thoughts yesterday. Noront isn't anywheres near $20 so he should still be sleeping. Could it have been all that whinning that woke him up???? Let's take his advice, settle down, and let the poor guy sleep until we are all richer.

Please login to post a reply
antlizzie
City
Kenora
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/21/2007
Social Links