Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to hoov's message

I once had to sue someone with whom I had a long term business relationship for his non performance and abuse of our relationship. It is not my nature to sue people because I believe relationships are built on trust not suspicion. However as my lawsuit unfolded I wondered how I could have let this go on as long as it did when all the signs were there.

This morning and yesterday many poster have documented specific issues of the BOD's lack of proper disclosure and unethical treatment of us shareholders, some of which borders on illegal. The body language the tone of voice when the 2CEO's speak to us is unmistakably one of contempt and one would suspect deception.

Other posters are saying, hold on, This the hand we have been dealt. Wait and give them some more time.

More time to do what ? Steal more cheap shares. Dilute oue interest further. Sell windfall to the lowest bidder etc.

The Street is Not buying Noront because of the Actions of the Noront Board not because of what we posters are saying about it.

If what we are getting from this BOD is our best hope then we don't have much. We are like sheep in the slaughter pens; Hoping for the best, making noise & running back & forth, but if we can't change the Status Quo we will be slaughtered.

We must find a way to convince this Board that -AT THEIR PERIL- They must change. I feel we must play hard ball and the sooner the better.

I for one ( unless someone here can convince me otherwise ) am going on a letter writing campaign that I hope will reach someone of authority who can make a difference. I plan make use under my own heading of as much as I can of the excellent documentation of the NOT BOD's inappropriate behaviour that has been published here.

If you are like minded I would encourage all of you to do the same. Maybe someone can suggest some collective action that would also be useful.

GLTA

Incobrat

Please login to post a reply
Incobrat
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
11/01/2008