Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
Intentions
over 15 years ago

You have to wonder what the intentions were of this management team with respect to comments made in this interview...

On the issue of Windfall....just give us the numbers....not material?....I disagree....even if the numbers are low, that in itself is material as many shareholders are expecting something...there is a game going on here....never mind the riddles.....give us the numbers....the assay results and an interpretation of same....do they think they missed the mark.....offer some explanation....seems like through their silence they would prefer to leave the impression that maybe there was some fraud involved? How could you get 52oz/ton, ramp down to the area and get....nothing material?

On the issue of visuals....what a load of you know what......it just so happens that some are in the know with respect to visuals.....let me give you a hint as to who is not in the know....this idea that all shareholders will get the info at the same time....there are shareholders who know the visuals before the retail....count on it....again.....games....games....games

The only thing you can count on when these two speak is this......the share price for NOT and other area players will go down....that, you can take to the bank

I suspect that now....again...because they participated in this Q&A session.....don't count on any news for some time now....two week minimum...perhaps three....in the meantime, they will hope to pick up more cheap shares....it's going down

The game is this....accumulation....consolidation

Please login to post a reply
From_Sudbury
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/24/2007
Social Links