Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
Time to vent
almost 16 years ago

Dam the torpedos,full steam ahead.

Get those assays from Eagle 1-------Drill deep-----Drill drill drill ----WE NEED NEWS FROM THE WELL HEAD.

Is everything frozen up there yet???

How are the line cutters and the drilling crews doing???

No talk of Johnny and June lately.

If we have to we will Air ship the goods out of there or run an insulated sludge line to a load out dock in Hudson's bay, pump it in tankers and refine it in Long Harbour or pump it to Sudbury or hire the Enterprise to beam it out of there(going nuts now). Didn't they just build a multi billion dollar circular thing in the alps to catch particles from outter space--- a bigger version of the one in Sudbury---the brains of the system waste more worrying about where we came from than where we are going. I won't go near high finance just yet.

I feel better now, full steam ahead New BOD, get the rag outttt.

Still hanging on after joining in Oct/07. What a ride and an education it has been. Good luck to all. Longer than ever on NOT and area plays. DRILL DRILL DRILL-------- NEWS NEWS NEWS

Please login to post a reply
Ironwill
City
new perlican
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/01/2007
Social Links