Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)

ARU BOD'S NEW CORP VICTIMS

Posted by: boardlot on November 15, 2008 01:19AM

If this Mkt ever quits girating perhaps someone still interested would have the time to do extensive Searching and list the ARU BOD, their new Corp Appointments, and post the URLs to their Chat Boards. Keith Barron too.

I'm not mature enough to let them fade from interest knowing their rape and plundering of Cdn Small Caps will continue.

It appears Patsy is doing a nbr on NOT now raising Capital at these depressed prices while granting themselves Options with a Flow Through at .80c. This when they have $25M in the Bank.

Do u doubt Patsy has a Buyer at about $2.50 sitting in the wings ready to pounce when Patsy and his boys have their Options exercised? Whatever his Master Plan, I'm confident raising Capital at these depressed times while admirable that he's capable of doing it had they needed funds, it's not in the sole interest of the Shareholders ie for the purpose of drilling their Property. It's so Patsy has his shs positioned at a depressed price and too a nice tax write-off.

Patsy's Greed is of a magnitude that can't be satisfied. Why should he stop. It's all perfectly legal. We'll see in a year or so what develops.

Please login to post a reply
hawnkoa
City
Honolulu, Hawaii
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/11/2007
Social Links