Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
I miss Dick
almost 16 years ago
in response to Pilgrim's message

There is a very good conversation going here regarding a rail line.

As I have mentioned before I am on some steering committees related to the Ministry of Health here in Thunder Bay.

As I have mentioned before, the Health Ministry is very anxious for a road in to the North and the peoples there.

There is lots of discussion re a road but nothing re a rail line. It is my supposition from what I've been hearing, Not only from the Health Ministry but the chatter from the Miners, Geos and Nemis.

From what I understand Marten Falls is the least expensive way to go with fewer or no water to cross etc..

There are several longs I'm sure Miskealp or Canseco could expand on this subject.

There is a rogression. From winter roads to sections of all season road to "all" all season.

I am also told there are several Ministries more than interested to get a road up there The explosion in the ROF has made the chatter deafening.

Now this was all discussed before the Chromium hits. I am not sure if the Chrome makes a difference. Whether they will be required to transport it via shipping overseas. Thunder Bay has all the deep water ports and is closest. We also have the Hydro required for up north because of Mill shut downs here in town. So we have lots.

Don

Don

Please login to post a reply
donypee
City
thunder bay, ontario
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined