Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
I miss Dick
almost 16 years ago
in response to cupcake's message

Just to set the record straight....

I saw the post on the ARU board and thought it would mean more to you on the NOT board then it meant to me on the ARU board.....

I guess I should not have posted it here as I have no interest in NOT at all with the exception of watching the actions of corporate raiders at work....

I personally have little respect for Patrick Anderson but nothing against Keith Baron.....

If you want to know more about what I think of Patrick Anderson and why you can send me a personal message....

As far as NOT goes it appears to have great drill results and is on to a great find...much like ARU was....I would sure hate to see Vale or Xtrata end up with it for $ 3 a share.....

If NOT can weather the coming economic storm the company should be fine.....the NOT property is a long time away from development and I do not think NOT will develop the property itself....

Sorry to ruffel the feathers....but don't shoot the messenger...

Please login to post a reply
hawnkoa
City
Honolulu, Hawaii
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/11/2007
Social Links