Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
I miss Dick
almost 16 years ago
in response to hawnkoa's message

Do u doubt Patsy has a Buyer at about $2.50 sitting in the wings ready to pounce

This is character assassination.
IF you have some proof, let's have it.

And ecuador just gets worse. Be glad you are out of it, or at leaat your risk is reduced by owning shares in the larger company, Kinross Gold. The latest:

"Sparking fears of a possible debt default, Ecuador said it would delay a $30.6 million bond payment... while assessing what it called irregularities in how the debt was contracted."

Ecuador is practicing state sponsored thievery.

You say Keith Barron too.

I believe Keith Barron is a good man. Made me and a lot of others good money and I've learned much from him.

If NOT were to do as well as ARU did we will be 'sold' at $20.00 (4 way split brought price to $5.00). I would be grateful for this.

For those who feel agrieved at not making more money from ARU your anger should be pointed at Ecuador. I'm sure no sale would have been made without the threat of confiscation.

Bashing is a form of personal attack. The NOT board is not for bashing.

BK

Please login to post a reply
bravekind
City
Williamsburg
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/04/2007