Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to snezzer's message

Well done. I agree whole heartedly. I didn't get into NOT because of RN, I got into NOT because I work in the area and see what is happening there. I would like to go on record as stating that we need to move on. While I have heard all sorts of glowing recommendations of Richard, I never met him. He had nothing to do with my investment in NOT. I know that there are some investors on this forum that have been with him for years and thats a testiment to his leadership. However, he is not here anymore. Until this BOD does something illegal they are our board and infighting and bickering can do us no good. I am concerned that NOT longs are being split into two factions here - the Patrick Anderson Haters and those that believe that we need to accept and move on. We are all NOT holders and need to behave as such. Please, lets look forward. Keep our eye on the new BOD, but also on the prize.

Please login to post a reply
googleeye
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
03/16/2008
Social Links
Private Message